Solution Specialist: Intern
- Стартовые вакансии и стажерские позиции
- Требуемый опыт: Не требуется
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. We believe we should each find meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world.
As a service professional, you will be a strategic advisor to Microsoft’s enterprise customers and partners helping them optimize their business performance and be on the front line dedicated to solving their technical challenges. You will possess a solid understanding of your customer’s business, industry and needs as cloud and emerging technologies enable digital transformation opportunities for their organizations. You will be responsible for delivering solutions to enable the customer’s desired outcomes, working closely with other teams.
Do you want to work on a meaningful and impactful project and make a difference? Are you willing to learn from others and open to new ideas? Do you want to support others to succeed and operate in a highly collaborative and global environment? If this sounds like you, Microsoft would like to invite you to come join us as you are, where you can find more than just a job.
Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available sales roles including the ones described below, depending on education level and/or location. To be considered for an internship position, you need to be enrolled full-time as a student majoring in an applicable field with a minimum of one semester or term to complete after an internship.
Start Date: November, 2021
Location: Russia, Moscow
Duration: 6 Months (part-time or full-time schedule)
The Small, Medium, and Corporate team helps businesses achieve their digital transformation goals by matching customer challenges with Microsoft solutions. Located in either a Digital Sales center, or a local subsidiary, the Solution Specialist helps our managed customers across industries, company sizes and territories to identify their needs and opportunities. One of the fastest growing customer segments in the technology industry, this person helps customers get to the cloud across Microsoft solution areas like Modern Workplace, Business Applications, Applications and Infrastructure, and Data and AI.
As an Azure Data & AI Specialist, the person on this role would be a solution sales leader within our Small, Medium and Corporate growth business, leading a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed quarterly Data & AI revenue and usage/consumption targets in assigned accounts. The Solution Specialist is a trusted advisor and a Data & AI subject matter expert with core capability and expertise in Data Modernization, Analytics and AI. The Solution Specialist works with customers to leverage data to help them achieve their business priorities and help guide customer’s journey through Analytics-led Azure Data transformation. This person helps customers evaluate their applications and business requirements, recommend solutions that meet their requirements and demonstrate these solutions to win the technical decision. They will need to support customers to remove roadblocks to deployment and drive customer satisfaction. They will help our customers take advantage of our unique hybrid data platform and leading Analytics & AI solutions to realize the value of digital transformation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- 40% of the time will be spent with customers identifying and surfacing new engagements that align with the customer’s business strategy. The Solution Specialist works with partners and others at Microsoft, as well as use our core tools, targeted account lists to identify and engage prioritized customers.
- 40% of the time will be spent on being the key technical leader, trusted advisor and influencer in shaping customer decisions to buy, architect and adopt Microsoft Data, Analytics and AI solutions. The Solution Specialist owns winning the technical decision at customers for sales opportunities and usage scenarios, through tailoring their message, bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in decision making. The Solution Specialist will lead presentations, demonstrations, architecture design sessions to explain, demonstrate, and prove to our largest customers the capabilities of Microsoft Azure Data Services, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
- 20% of the time will be spent on managing their territory as a business and investing in their own skills to remain top of their game. The Solution Specialist will stay sharp, attaining and maintaining required certifications. They will be recognized for sharing, learning and driving individual work that all result in business impact for customers, partners and within Microsoft. We encourage thought leadership and leadership from every employee and we encourage all our employees to continuously maintain and enhance their technical, sales, professional skills and competitive readiness.
As a Solution Specialist Intern you will work very closely with your manager and mentor to understand the Solution Specialist role.
- Pursuing either a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in relevant field with a minimum of one quarter or semester of school to complete after internship.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Technology, Engineer or STEM related field preferred
- Understanding hybrid cloud technologies, developer tools and services would be nice to have
- Excellent communication skills and strong writing and presentation skills
- Ability to manage executive relationships, both internally and with customers, to create business transformation
- Excellent communication skills and customer skills desired
- Passion for technology, both consumer and enterprise
- Fluency in Russian and English languages is required
- Able to work full-time from September 2022 if required.
- Please ensure you are uploading your CV (in English) in order to be considered for the role.