Crowd Solution Architect intern
- Стартовые вакансии и стажерские позиции
- Требуемый опыт: Не требуется
Toloka is a crowdsourcing platform that unites millions of people collecting and processing data around the world to deliver superior data solutions to customers globally.
Crowdsourcing is used in fields like machine learning, research, testing, technical support, and moderation. Our crowd-labeled data is essential for IT companies, marketplaces, banks, manufacturing and retail organizations, and customers from other industries.
We're looking for a Crowd Solution Architect intern to work with Toloka and help our clients. You will build and automate data production pipelines to deliver millions of high-quality labels daily.
Our ideal candidate is fluent in English, has excellent organizational skills, and is technically savvy. You'll learn the principles of crowdsourcing and become a highly valued expert in this quickly growing market.
Что нужно делать:
- prepare, test, and maintain data collection and handling processes;
- evaluate data collection speed and quality;
- conduct experiments and research, and analyze results;
- communicate with customers and crowd performers to solve their issues;
- work with customers and partners from different parts of the world (US, Europe, Asia).
Мы ждем, что вы:
- can communicate fluently in spoken and written English;
- can recall mathematical statistics;
- can process large amounts of data;
- can write scripts in Python, Java, or another scripting language;
- can enjoy and take a proactive approach to learning.
Будет плюсом, если вы:
- have сrowdsourcing experience;
- are familiar with machine learning concepts;
- 3-4 month official paid internship at Yandex;
- access to resources and opportunities within Yandex;
- a strong team focused on mutual support and growth.