Стажер/консультант в Практику стратегического и операционного консалтинга
- Стартовые вакансии и стажерские позиции
- Требуемый опыт: Не требуется
KPMG is a Big Four firm, a global network of independent member firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and have 227,000 people working in member firms around the world.
Our purpose and aspiration is to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of our clients, our people, and the world’s capital markets.
What we do:
Our Consulting experts work with clients to help their leaders meet strategic challenges and ultimately improve business results. From strategy to improving current operational efficiency, we offer the best solutions that enable a business to grow and reach new horizons. Within this team, there are 3 important streams of work: strategic consulting, operational efficiency improvement, and people and change management. Behind each of these areas there is a huge number of projects and complex solutions provided by KPMG.
Start date: upon completion of all the recruitment stages. This is not a season internship. After 3 months work as Intern in our company, you might become a Consultant, Year 1 if you successfully cope with all the tasks. So ability to work full time during and after internship - is a required condition.
You may be involved in:
- Finance and operational modelling and further development of recommendations on reducing costs and improving business effectiveness
- Business processes reengineering aimed at increasing labor productivity
- Optimization of organizational structure
- Outsourcing, centralization and relocation of business functions
- Change management issues
- Marketing activities including preparation of presentations, proposals, preparation to seminars, etc.
- Administrative functions: filing documents, drafting contracts, following internal risk management procedures, etc.
To fill the role a candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- High education or last year student - ability to work full-time is required condition (2021/2022 graduation year)
- Experience in solving business cases
- At least Intermediate English and fluent Russian
- Excellent computer skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Mathematical modelling skills
- Strong process optimization skills
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to go on business trips
What we offer:
- Your own trajectory of development and clear career ladder
- Corporate training: unlimited access to a platform for the study of foreign languages with convenient formats and over 50 trainings to boost personal and professional skills
- A team ready to support: colleagues will always ready to help and share their expertise
- Projects influencing the future of large companies: you will be able to prove yourself in solving various problems
- Business trips: your opportunity to explore Russia and beyond
- Competitive salary and extended health insurance
- Ability to combine work from the office (Moscow City) and from home
- Personal development: mentoring, coaching and career counseling programs
- Support for physical and mental health (consultations with a psychologist, online fitness and marathons)
- Official employment