PR & Communications Team Intern
- Стартовые вакансии и стажерские позиции
- Требуемый опыт: Не требуется
We are looking for an outstanding Summer Intern to join Spotify’s PR & Communications Team. Based in Moscow from our RU&CIS office the Summer Intern will support our Russian media relations, speaking engagements, and internal communications activities across the company’s business in Russia.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Spotify team in Russia to provide communications support that drives brand love and awareness across the country
- Ideate, drive, and implement communications strategies and messaging that support the underlying business goals in Russia to the local consumer, advertising/marketing, business, and podcast industry press
- Provide support in securing speaking opportunities, creating talking points, and developing presentations for speakers
- Work closely with the RU&CIS Head of PR & Communications to create stories and take them to the local media and influencers
- Coordinate with the broader RU team to tell industry success stories
- Support the management of our PR agency in Russia: provide briefings, direction, and ongoing guidance to the agencies including project management and reporting
- Work on daily and weekly media monitoring
- Execute against local internal communication strategy and drive internal communications activities in the region(s)
Who you are:
- A current undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a degree in Marketing/Communications/Journalism graduating in 2022/2023
- You currently have valid work authorization to work in the country in which this role is based that will extend from June to August 2022
- You possess the following abilities:
- An expert communicator with strong writing skills and adept at synthesizing and communicating information to different levels of partners in Russian
- A strong storyteller who can find stories in unexpected places and understands data and how to effectively apply insights
- Someone who is able to build relationships with external and internal partners while prioritizing the business goals of the organization
- You care about reading, writing, and constant learning and exploring
- You have a passion for the music and podcast industry and an understanding of challenges and opportunities on the horizon
Where you’ll be:
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within Moscow, Russia in which we have an office location
- For this role, you can choose to either work from home or come to the office on a regular basis. You must discuss your preferences and expectations with your manager.
- Working hours? We operate within MSK time zone for collaboration
Our paid summer internships last for 10-13 weeks and start at the beginning of June.