Procter & Gamble
- Стартовые вакансии и стажерские позиции
- Требуемый опыт: 1-2 года
Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation, and technology integrate to create a driven advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear: we deliver IT to help P&G win with the over 5 billion consumers we serve worldwide. Our IT professionals are diverse business leaders who apply IT excellence to deliver groundbreaking business models and capabilities for our iconic, trusted brands.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
P&G's IT community is looking for a Data Engineer to join our team in Moscow! In this role, you will be responsible for building systems and solutions leveraging various Cloud components & tools. This is your chance to work on interesting, global projects with some highly skilled and fun people. We will provide you with all the necessary training and knowledge to perform well during your journey at P&G.
- Azure Cloud: Azure Data Factory, SQL Database, etc.
- Databricks (Python/PySpark/SQL)
- Data visualization with Power BI
- Azure DevOps
What can you expect?
In this role, you will use cutting-edge technology, an industry-leading data solution architecture, and a governance model to solve real P&G business problems. You will have the opportunity to:
- Design and implement technical solutions to obtain, process, and store data.
- Automate and optimize internal ETL processes in MS Azure.
- Get access to the comprehensive training portfolio, including MS Certifications, Coursera, and other professional courses.
- Learn from the global P&G IT community to advance your skills.
- Share the best practices with the local IT community by delivering training sessions and other learning opportunities.
Compensation & benefits
- Monthly salary starting from 130 000 rubles gross
- Annual bonus
- Monthly lunch & flexibility allowance 5 000 rubles gross
- Medical, travel, and life insurance
- Flexible work hours and the possibility to work from home
- Access to P&G’s global comprehensive training portfolio
- Relocation support in case you move to Moscow from another region
- The job requires you to be based in Russia
- A university degree (DipHE) is required
- Python and SQL programming skills
- Cloud understanding
- Good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher level)
Nice to have (optional)
- PySpark programming skills
- Hands-on experience writing clean and effective code
- Experience in implementing projects & solutions using MS Azure or any other cloud stack
- Knowledge and/or experience with using or building CI/CD tools
- Knowledge of SCRUM and DevOps methodologies
Just so you know
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.