Стажер в маркетинг
- Стартовые вакансии и стажерские позиции
- Подача заявок: без точных сроков
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to craft how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a significant impact on people across the globe. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for supporting small businesses succeed to help craft the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
eBay is actively converting to targeting Active Buyers.
The intern will assess existing eBay communication, make comparative analysis with major driven visual and text communication techniques.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Brand – eBay communication review from millennials and Gen-Z stand point. Competitor visual and text communication analysis, including content and channels. Support engaging initiatives sought at strengthening consideration for the brand, assisting in many aspects of digital marketing, including banners and email design & production, content creation and testing, icon category selection and quality assurance.
- Communication - participate in content creation and testing to promote internal cashback service - ebaysocial.ru, as well as crafting and launching push notifications for Android and iOS eBay App users.
- Collaborating – building and handling the library of internal and external assets, plans and reports.
- Planning - tracking projects execution (Trello, Slack and internal tools), and well communicating to the teams on the status and progress or flag the challenges.
- eBay communication analysis, content creation targeting millennials, competitors comms analysis
Requirements (Experience & Skills)
In process of gaining a degree in Marketing
- English Intermediate and above (both written and oral)
- Competence in Google Docs, Sheets, Slides & Calendar, as well as MS PowerPoint, Excel & Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Affinity with consumer goods (especially in Fashion) and passion for beauty category will be a plus
- Ability and willingness to learn fast
- Ready to work both autonomously as well as a member of the team