- Стартовые вакансии и стажерские позиции
- Требуемый опыт: Не требуется
As a Customer Success Account Manager (CSAM), you are the primary customer facing role responsible for customer success through the management of program deliveries and strong customer relationships. The prevailing business priority is the customers’ successful adoption and productive use of Microsoft cloud technologies. You are front and center with our customers supporting their digital journey and empowering them to achieve more!
Customer Success Account Managers drive quality planning and delivery of Support services to realize customer business outcomes and overall experience with Microsoft solutions. CSAMs partner with customer and Account Team to prioritize and plan customer engagements and programs, driving outcomes to improve the health, performance, and business capabilities of the prioritized workloads. CSAMs drive orchestration, customer sponsor management, and stakeholder communication of prioritized engagements and programs. The CSAM also tracks, escalates, and plans for the remediation of technical blockers and provides engineering feedback to further our product and solutions, as appropriate.
As a CSAM intern, you will work very closely with a CSAM manager and mentor to understand the CSAM role.
- Pursuing a full time Bachelor’s or Master´s degree in Business Informatics, Business Studies, Management, Computer Science, Information Technology
- On track to graduate in 2021 from full-time Bachelor or Master program
Passion for technology, both consumer and enterprise
Ability to manage executive relationships, both internally and with customers, to create business transformation
Excellent communication skills and superior customer-service skills desired
Excellent communication skills and strong writing and presentation skills
- Desire to build a long-term career at Microsoft in a similar function, particularly as part of our Microsoft Graduate program (Aspire program).
- Fluency in both Russian and English.
- Available to start in January 2021 (part-time or full-time depending on your availability)
- Able to work full-time from September 2021 if required.
- Applications in English with CV in English required, please upload your CV in order your application to be considered.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.