Product Marketing Intern
- Стартовые вакансии и стажерские позиции
- Требуемый опыт: Не требуется
Protecting the world for 22 years, 400 million users, 37 offices around the world. Today our team – 4 000 experts – ordinary people with their own foibles and hobbies. Together we are saving the world from cyberthreats 24 hours a day. Join us to become a real hero, remaining yourself.
We are looking for Product Marketing intern.
Product Marketing team combines a varied set of competences needed to successfully deliver the product value to the customer in different markets. We produce CX, communication, positioning solutions backing them up with insight & data analysis. We also perform consistent and rigorous project management to effectively collaborate with various teams like RnD, Sales, Design, Regional offices etc.
Key areas of responsibility
- Research and Analysis. Work with qualitative and quantitative data to calculate metrics, analyze performance, and find insights and gaps.
- Production and localization project management. Organizing and controlling the process, communications with various departments and agencies in order to collect requirements, discuss solutions and approve communication materials for end users.
- Project administration support for the Product Marketing department.
- Technical skills: Excel, Google Analytics or other analytic systems.
- Data visualization: charts, PPT, mind maps.
- Understanding what CJM, KPIs, retention, conversion and funnel are.
- Patience and attentiveness to work with data.
- Initiative, organizational and communication skills: ability to push the process, speak up and ask questions.
- English: Upper-intermediate.