Procter & Gamble
Стажер IT бизнес-аналитик
- Стартовые вакансии и стажерские позиции
- Требуемый опыт: Не требуется
Would you like to harness the power of data and information technology through breakthrough analytics, business consulting and implementing new capabilities to drive business results? Are you an intellectually curious individual who is passionate about uncovering human needs and desires? Are you able to discover the story in all the noise and identify what really matters? Then, this paid 3-9-month IT Business Analytics Internship at P&G is for you!
We are combining information, technology and business knowledge to build creative solutions that change the way we do our business. Your work will enable faster and smarter decision-making through the use of ground-breaking technology, business intelligence, and best-in-class collaboration tools.
Compensation and benefits:
- monthly salary 70 000 rubles gross;
- monthly lunch subsidy;
- flexible work arrangements and possibility to work from home;
- and many more.
- 3+ year students and recent graduates (up to 2 years);
- good command of English (upper-Intermediate or higher);
- great leadership, ability to work independently and as a team player;
- excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, dynamic and can-do attitude;
- passionate about analytics, business insights and data;
- previous experience in retail, FMCG, banking, analytics or consulting is an asset;
- previous experience with some of the following tools is an asset:
- Business Intelligence Tools such as KNIME, Power BI, Tableau, Spotfire;
- SQL and Big Data Ecosystem (Hadoop, Azure);
- Scientific Computing: Python, R.
Just so you know:
- all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- no immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding – understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.