TikTok Live Operations Intern
- Стартовые вакансии и стажерские позиции
- Требуемый опыт: Не требуется
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok is opening a role designed to develop and support TikTok live streaming in Russia.
- - Follow up entertainment events, topics and hot spots of social news, and participate in the live streaming activities.
- - Follow up the performance of our streamers and help to prepare for the training content, to guide our streamers to produce special and diversified live content.
- - Participate in the optimization process of live functions, and launch more localized gifts and effects.
- - Monitor the quality of live content to ensure the live safety and atmosphere. Participate in the establishment of quality inspection standards, optimize the process and system platform continuously.
- - Regularly track the development of competitive products in the Russian market, and produce relevant analysis reports.
- - Sensitive to hot spots, strong ability to grasp hot spots and content generation, and able to plan meaningful and high-value live projects.
- - Familiar with Russian content market and local short video, live streaming products
- - Have data analysis ability, can monitor and analyze the change and development trend of live streaming content.
- - Good skills and capacity of organization and communication across different teams.
- - Can speak Chinese and English as the working language.
- - At least 4 days per week, internship duration: 3 months at least, more than 6 months is preferred
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.